Next generation smart buildings
Make connected buildings smarter, more sustainable and human-centric.
Smart buildings are digitally connected structures that combine operational automation with intelligent space management to enhance the user experience and increase productivity.
Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise Digital Age Networking and Digital Age Communications make connected buildings smarter, sustainable and human-centric. A unique set of solutions federate the physical, communications and application layers enabling connectivity with Internet of Things (IoTs), applications, business processes and people.
Smart buildings for a smart future
- Seamless connectivity
- Operational efficiency
Build a secure foundation with the latest technology
- Multi-standard IoT support
- Secure and automated IoT onboarding
- Alcatel-Lucent OmniAccess Stellar WLAN
- Shortest Path Bridging (multi-service) and IP multicast support
- Network automation (iFab)
- Security standards and certifications
- Rainbow by Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise workflows and APIs
Seamless connected buildings
- Provides connectivity, communication and collaboration between objects, applications and people
- Simplifies operations by federating systems to one single intelligent network
- Provides optimal efficiency by automating and managing a secure resilient network with workflows
- Ensures flexibility and agility with easy scaling and reconfiguration
- Simplifies facility management
- Contributes to the net zero goal by monitoring ambient space occupation and consumption
- Provides efficient network design to optimise the total power consumption
- Provides a people-centric approach through to collaborative and cognitive solutions
- Monitors and optimises environment, health and safety (EHS) for human wellbeing
Building 5.0: Thinking outside the box
Building as a Service expands building evolution with truly intelligent buildings, impacting smart cities and sustainability.