The customer’s existing TDM system lacked mobility and collaboration. The new solution offers connectivity for staff, patients and partner ecosystems.
- Country: India
- Industry: Healthcare
- Solution: Business Telephony, Cloud Communications, Rainbow, Unified Communications
Kingsway Hospitals, a division of SPANV Medisearch Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd, is a world-class specialty healthcare facility in central India. Kingsway Hospitals is where the best medical minds and the latest technological support come together to provide quality and compassionate patients care, ensuring safety and comfort as a top priority. Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise solutions help hospital staff attend to emergency calls when they are outside of the hospital network, providing the mobility they need to do their job.
- ALE implemented an all-IP telephony solution eliminating copper cabling maintenance, which was a major pain-point for the hospital. Now they use a single port for voice and data.
- The Alcatel-Lucent OmniPCX® Enterprise Communication Server connects to the Rainbow™ by Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise cloud service. The Rainbow mobile and borderless collaboration application is the perfect business phone companion and helps employees respond faster and more efficiently to business requests.
- “Off-the-shelf” Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) delivers rich collaboration features, (including; contact management, presence, chat, audio/video, screen and file sharing) to help administrative and clinical staff deliver timely, safe, and efficient care.
- The hospital moved to the ALE IP PBX and IP phone solution which eliminated the maintenance of copper cabling. Easy-to use, efficient, and secure communications simplified staff life at the hospital.
- OmniPCX Enterprise connected to the Rainbow cloud service provides borderless collaboration and lets employees respond fast and efficiently to business requests
- The solution enables digital age care for caregivers to stay connected 24/7
- Flexible deployment using virtual machines in centralized private clouds reduces Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- The solution implemented IP Phones enabling a single port to be used for both voice and data resulting in reduced cabling costs
User Experience Benefits
- Clinical and administrative staff optimize care delivery to improve the patient experience