The Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise offer was chosen due to the manufacturer's expertise in the hotel industry as well as AEBDM's ability to propose a partnership and after-sales service in the long term.
- Country: Morocco
- Industry: Hospitality
- Solution: Business Telephony, Mobile Campus, Unified Communications
The Mogador Hotel chain includes 11 hotels, ranging from the Appart Hotel category to the luxury 5-star Palace, located in 5 major tourist cities in Morocco: Marrakech, Agadir, Essaouira, Casablanca and Tangier.
Decorated by Moroccan craftsmen in the pure Arabic-Andalusian style, Mogador Hotels welcome a mainly European clientele and offer all the facilities of large hotels as well as a conference center capable of accommodating 5,000 guests.
Mogador Hotels introduced a Unified Communication Solution to improve the collaboration between employees and offer an optimum guest service.
- OmniAccess AP93H
- OmniAccess 4005
- OmniSwitch 6250 Stackable Fast Ethernet Switch
- OmniSwitch 6850E Stackable Fast Ethernet Switch
- OmniPCX Enterprise Communication Server
- Business Telephony
- Mobile Campus
- Unified Communications
- Due to its scalability, the solution can handle an increase in the number of users. This is particularly necessary given an expected growth in the number of guests and employees.
- The Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise solution allows Mogador Hotels to reduce their operating costs.
- The mobility solution allows employees to be more reactive and offer optimum guest service.
- The main advantages of this solution are the optimization of the internet, and a flexible and reliable telephone service for all employees as well as for Mogador Hotels guests.