Park Inn by Radisson Antwerp Berchem
Park Inn by Radisson Antwerp Berchem needed a state-of-the-art communications system that offered convenient, reliable, secure, highly available and future-proof telephony.
- Country: Belgium
- Industry: Hospitality
- Solution: Rainbow, Unified Communications, Autonomous Network, Connected Solutions and Devices, e-services
The Park Inn by Radisson Antwerp Berchem in Belgium opened in 2019. As part of the recently built “Post X” campus of nine buildings covering 130,000 square metres, the hotel installed a range of Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise voice and mobility solutions to deliver a superb guest experience.
For the Park Inn by Radisson Antwerp Berchem, Radisson Hotel Group was looking for a state-of-the-art communications system that offered convenient telephony and mobile connectivity for its staff and guests. Interfaces with fire alarm systems and the existing hospitality solution were required. The new system had to be secure, highly available and future-proof, with the option to add more users or additional features as required. Finally, cost-efficiency and a superior customer experience were also important selection criteria.
- OmniPCX Enterprise platform provides telephone features and the ability to add applications and channels over time.
- It provides integration with existing hotel applications and safety features such as fire alarm systems or Bluetooth devices that detect hotel guest’s presence in case of an emergency.
- Firewalls ensure enhanced security, and redundant configuration of all essential components provides high availability.
- OmniVista provides ease of management of the telephony system which is easily expanded, enhanced, updated and upgraded.
- Radisson Hotel Group’s investments in ALE systems provide cost-efficiency due to long lifespan of the solutions.
- Price-performance-ratio and option for Rainbow use as desk and Wi-Fi phones save on hardware cost.
User experience benefits:
- Low maintenance requirement frees up IT staff to provide more support elsewhere.
- Configure it once, and you never need to look at it again.
- Planned Rainbow features integration will provide added value to hotel guests and staff user experiences.
Products & Solutions
- Alcatel-Lucent OmniPCX® Enterprise Communication Server
- Alcatel-Lucent OmniVista® 8770 Network Management System
- Alcatel-Lucent 8058 Smart DeskPhones
- Alcatel-Lucent 8128 Wireless LAN Handsets
- Alcatel-Lucent RainbowTM
Park Inn by Radisson Antwerp Berchem Case Study
Park Inn by Radisson Antwerp Berchem needed a state-of-the-art communications system that offered convenient, reliable, secure, highly available and future-pro…