Pace British School implemented high-performance Wi-Fi connectivity to provide teachers and students with uninterrupted Internet access.
- Country: United Arab Emirates
- Industry: Education
- Solution: Mobile Campus, Business Telephony
Pace British School, a new school located in Sharjah-UAE, is part of the Pace Education group which was founded in the year 1999 by Dr. P.A. Ibrahim Haji by forming a trust, namely, P.A. Educational Trust. The group runs several schools across the UAE and employs 1200 faculty, over 500 non-teaching staff, and caters to more than 20,000 students representing 25 nationalities across its schools. The group is committed to building institutions that enhance the prestige of education around the world.
- OmniAccess Stellar access points addresses the school’s current need and is scalable enough to support its planned growth and expansion.
- The multifunctional high-performance access points have a superior build quality to support many users, ensure zero hardware failures and are easy to manage.
- Alcatel-Lucent OmniSwitch offers simplified web-based management and built-in hardware delivering a lifetime warranty.
- Total cost of ownership (TCO) is optimized, thanks to the single operating system and software-based upgrades. The lower carbon footprint and low network power needs are cost efficient.
- By using a single vendor for its networking and telephony solutions, Pace British School benefits from a simplified and converged solution.
USER EXPERIENCE BENEFITS
- The ALE solution offers reliable connectivity to over 20,000 users, including students and faculty from broad coverage across the school premises, both indoors and outdoors.
- From delivering lectures remotely to using learning aids, streaming uninterrupted high-definition content, and accessing the schools central learning management portal, teachers are using the power of always-on Wi-Fi to enhance the teaching-learning process.