The Myriad modern housing communities in Dubai and Muscat deploys ALE solutions, to meet the young residents’ connectivity expectations at an affordable cost.
- Country: United Arab Emirates, Oman
- Industry: Construction & Real Estate
- Solution: Unified Communications, Mobile Campus, Business Telephony
The Myriad is a dedicated student housing property developer and operator, and a wholly owned subsidiary of Strategic Housing Group (SHG), a real estate investment, management and operating firm across the middle East.
The Myriad Dubai is a fully-integrated, urban-styled student living community located in the heart of Dubai International Academic City in the UAE, where over 26,000 students study at 30 universities. Comprised of seven blocks with a capacity of housing 2250 residents, the project is spread over 68,000 square meters and located within walking distance of most universities in Dubai Academic City.
The Myriad Muscat is designed to offer accommodations exclusively for young women in the Sultanate of Oman. With a capacity of housing 2700 residents, the project is spread over 100,000 square meters and located near universities in Al Seeb, Muscat. Whether they are students or trainees, any resident of The Myriad Muscat is part of a safe and secure female community.
- Alcatel-Lucent OmniSwitch® 6900 Stackable LAN Switch
- Alcatel-Lucent OmniSwitch® 6560 Stackable LAN Switch
- Alcatel-Lucent OmniVista® 2500 Network Management System
- Alcatel-Lucent OmniAccess® Stellar AP1201, AP1201H & AP1251
- Alcatel-Lucent OmniPCX® Enterprise Communication Server
- Alcatel-Lucent 8008 Deskphones Cloud Edition SIP
- IoT containment delivers secure, automatic connection of authorized devices, users and applications
- In-room Wi-Fi access points with ethernet ports reduces amount of cabling required
- OmniVista 2500 NMS simplifies management, delivers greater visibility and analytics
- Stellar controller-less Wi-Fi architecture enables better performance, high availability and scalability
- Stellar wireless network reduces complexity, lowering total cost of ownership (TCO)
- A converged infrastructure decreases overall maintenance costs
User Experience Benefits
- The modern wired/wireless network delivers secure connectivity to students anywhere on premises
- Residents can benefit from various services offered by The Myriad via the digital platform