ICON wanted to integrate the Alcatel-Lucent Rainbow™ solution into its service offering to meet its customers desire for more pay-per-use Cloud solutions.
- Paese: Stati Uniti d'America
- Settore: Servizi
- Soluzione: Comunicazioni cloud, Rainbow
Business Partner: ICON Voice Networks
ICON Voice Networks (ICON) is a leading-edge provider of communications systems, network infrastructure equipment and hosted services specializing in voice, video, mobility, monitoring and alerting.
In addition to development, ICON is a master distributor of IP-PBXs, unified communications systems, hosted voice services, network switching and routing and wireless LAN technology.
ICON is serving a growing community of over 250 authorized resellers with the highest level of technical support, sales support and implementation services.
ICON Voice Networks Customer Video
- The collaborative Rainbow solution allows ICON to communicate with other devices, like BOTs and computer systems.
- Rainbow can communicate and be fully integrated with new proprietary products such as ICON Signals, an alert notification service.
- CPaaS helps ICON build dedicated apps for its customers.
- ICON can now offer a new flexible OPEX model to customers, replacing the more constraining CAPEX model.
- As an integrator of ALE Cloud communication and fully integrated applications such as ICON Signals, ICON delivers high value to its customers in a variety of verticals. Customers benefit from cost savings, unified access to multiple independent applications and improved security using Rainbow BOT integration and ICON Signals.
- The value provided by Signals-generated Rainbow alerts saves customers on insurance costs while helping to minimize damage, loss and recovery costs through early notification.
- User feedback on the ALE Cloud offering has been overwhelmingly positive. Thanks to its enhanced Cloud-based solutions, ICON can solve its customers’ most complex needs on a worldwide basis.
- ICON uses Rainbow internally to ensure excellent communication with employees, vendors, and their customers.