SEEG’s new infrastructure and call center improve customer service, support the company’s 18 sites in Gabon and reduce the cost of communications between sites.
- 国家: 加蓬
- 行业: 能源和公用设施
- 解决方案: 商务电话, 客户服务
The SEEG supplies water and energy to millions of users throughout Gabon. Thanks to its new infrastructure, the company has drastically reduced calling costs between sites while improving customer service and facilitating employee communication across 18 sites.
- The homogenization of site equipment and the implementation of a central maintenance platform has simplified system maintenance.
- Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise has trained SEEG’s technical staff to manage and maintain the telephony infrastructure.
- The implementation of IP telephony has drastically reduced communications costs between sites.
- Maintenance expenses are lower thanks to the simplified communications network.
- Customers can easily reach the SEEG via the call center, through which their complaints are thoroughly tracked.
- SEEG’s remote sites can communicate quickly with the technical center.