Improving senior living with technology
Provide a positive and secure environment for clinicians, caregivers and residents with senior living technology.
Caring for an aging population is about keeping seniors comfortable, safe, and as healthy as possible, for as long as possible. That means rethinking long-term care from a basic safety net for the most vulnerable, to a broader system that maximises seniors’ functional abilities and enables their autonomy and dignity.
Digital transformation is reshaping how we care for our senior population by making care services more relevant.
How technology improves senior living
- Improve residents’ wellbeing and security
- Provide a safe and secure workplace for staff
Senior living technology means improved connectivity
- Dependable and future-proof infrastructure to deliver the communications and networks staff require to efficiently meet residents’ needs and facilitate their tasks
- High-quality Wi-Fi connectivity to ensure caregivers and residents stay connected inside and outside the facility
- Mobile communications for real-time interactions and enhanced personal security
- Efficient collaboration to enable caregivers to connect in real-time with teams on-site and remotely
- Location services to locate people and equipment which frees up time to spend with residents
- Messaging and notifications to reinforce resident and staff safety, with a streamlined alarm workflow
- IoT enablement providing the tools to empower residents with the autonomy they desire
- Optimised operations and workflows to ensure the facility runs efficiently, enabling easy IoT onboarding, mobility, and secure, simple, reliable, scalable and efficient operations for administration personnel, with no IT skills required on site.
Why do senior living facilities choose technology from ALE?
Our approach considers five key areas of improvement:
- Empowering the care team with easy, borderless mobility and collaboration tools for better coordination
- Enabling caregivers to deliver optimal care, with an efficient notification system to help prevent alarm fatigue and turnover
- Creating age-friendly environments where safety, comfort, social interaction and access to services are primary concerns
- Using contact tracing to avoid the spread of a virus or disease
- Controlling costs by optimising operations, administration and technology investments
Digital Age Communications Triaplus AG Swiss healthcare provider modernises its communications and increases employee safety.