During its research phase, the district took note that Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise solutions were rated very positively by other schools.
- País: Estados Unidos de América
- Sector: Educación, Education - Erate
- Solución: Autonomous Network
Puxico School District is a K-12 district located in Puxico, Missouri. It has about 850 students and 130 members of staff. The district has 3 schools and a total of 6 buildings.
The quality of service delivered by NovaCopy, the business partner, was outstanding.
- OmniSwitch 6450-10 Stackable Gigabit Ethernet LAN Switch
- OmniSwitch 6850E Stackable LAN Switch
- OmniAccess WLAN Access Points
- Mobile Campus
- Network management is greatly simplified thanks to the interface that allows devices to be remotely managed.
- Puxico School District can scale up the network to meet the demands of future projects, for example, adding IP phones or implementing wireless devices in the district.
- Maintenance has been facilitated, freeing the technical team to focus on other tasks.
- The solution, financed by federal E-Rate funding, offers great value while staying within budget.
- Students now have the connectivity they need to take their tests wirelessly without any performance issues.
- The network-supported security system upgrade maximizes safety for everyone onsite.