Business continuity during a crisis
Alcatel-Lucent Rainbow: Keep your business up and running when in a crisis
The recent outbreak of Coronavirus-19 has impacted all of us, directly or indirectly. Like every other enterprise operating during these worrying times, efforts to preserve the safety and well-being of our employees has become the fundamental factor in all decision-making and planning. Organizations need to adapt, reduce, and sometimes completely prohibit domestic or international travel to help reduce the risk employees are exposed to, and introduce remote working options that allow staff to work from safe locations.
To achieve this, you need a fully mobile, effective, widely available and easy-to-use technology that safeguards the integrity and security of everyone’s data or personal information.
To accommodate these requirements, Alcatel-Lucent Rainbow Enterprise licenses are being offered for free for three months (effective March 9 to June 30, 2020), so that businesses can experience a cloud-based communication platform that enables their staff to productively and securely work remotely. With the three-month trial period commencing on the date of activation, businesses will be able to immediately use Rainbow on the Web, their mobile, desktop and tablet. In one click, employees can get started immediately without additional hardware or software installations.
At the end of the three-month promotional period users will be able to extend their subscription and continue to benefit from the communication and collaboration platform.
Some key facts about Alcatel-Lucent Rainbow
• Rainbow is being used in over 190 countries and has facilitated over 200 billion messaging events in more than 20,000 organizations
• Due to the recent surge in the number of meetings, events, and workshop cancellations, the use of the platform has increased in all regions of the world with enterprises realizing the benefit of introducing remote video conferences as viable alternatives
• Remote working capabilities is now seen as the key to containing the spread of the virus. The number of people creating Rainbow accounts has increased considerably in the most affected countries.
A proactive plan
While the crisis is expanding across the globe at a disturbingly fast rate, the Rainbow platform is being actively monitoring by a team dedicated to proactively supporting users with whatever they need.
The main objective is to safeguard business continuity by allowing people to work from anywhere, on any type of device, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The capabilities of Rainbow Enterprise have been enhanced and expanded to allow for better collaboration and communication efforts between users.
This opportunity includes some of the following key features:
• Secure and unlimited instant messaging (no time restrictions)
• Team collaboration for up to 300 participants
• High definition voice and video calling with screen and app sharing capabilities
• Multiplatform (Web, mobile, desktop, tablet)
• Secure online portal for easy administration and to access use statistics
Proactive assistance from a dedicated team to guarantee continuity
The Rainbow team is working around the clock to ensure that your business needs are met and that you can operate as usual during these times of crisis. Built on a robust and reliable infrastructure, along with ALE’s entire portfolio of cloud technologies, Rainbow can easily withstand the increase in use that accompanies such events to ensure that you are never impacted.
Alcatel-Lucent Rainbow was included for the first time in the 2019 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Unified Communications as a Service, Worldwide and is the first non-US-based vendor in the report. The platform is also certified ISO27001 and HDS compliant.