Winn Hotel Group
Winn Hotel Group’s centralized solution delivers 4 times more bandwidth, connecting guests with hotel services and improving the connected guest experience.
- 国家: 瑞典
- 行业: 酒店服务
- 解决方案: 互联的解决方案和设备, 自治型网络
The Winn Hotel Group owns and operates 13 hotels in Sweden. The group co-operates with established hotel chains to offer its guests access to well known-brands. With the new centralized solution guests connect with hotel services simply and effectively while enjoying a quality guest experience with free Wi-Fi.
If I were to describe Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise with a few words, I would probably say solution-orientated, efficient and easy to work with.
Winn Hotel Group Customer Video
- Needed an application which allows guests to access hotel services directly from their smartphones or mobile devices
- Be the first hotel in the world to deploy the Mobile Guest Softphone application service for their guests
- Quality WiFi is critical in Sweden where hotel guests complain in under 5 minutes when they experience connectivity issues.
- The Winn Hotel Group had aging infrastructure that impacted bandwidth capability.
- The group capitalized on the implementation of a Softphone solution at the Lund hotel to start discussions with Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise about a one-provider, unified solution to upgrade and simplify data and communications infrastructure at all their hotels and headquarters.
- All communications run through a “media gateway” powered by a centralized PBX at the group’s headquarters, simplifying management and maintenance, and facilitating communications across the portfolio
- Each hotel can seamlessly connect their handsets (mobile, IP, Rex and analog) to the communications network
- The new switches deliver 4 times more bandwidth for high-quality wireless connectivity at all 14 sites
- The Mobile Guest Softphone was technically easy to integrate
- The Winn Hotel Group saved money since there is no cost for cabling and installing phones in all the rooms
- The communications network solution capitalizes on existing infrastructure, like cabling and handsets, avoiding unnecessary costs
- Replacing aging equipment, some over 30 years old, has sharply reduced maintenance requirements
User experience benefits:
- Guests connect with hotel services simply and effectively while enjoying a quality guest experience with free Wi-Fi
- Thanks to the single-provider solution, issues are dealt with swiftly, ensuring continuity of service for guests and hotel employees
- It was easy for employees to adapt to it
- The housekeeping team is much more reactive as they are also equipped with the app
产品 & 解决方案
- Mobile Guest Softphone
- OmniPCX Enterprise Communication Server
- 4645 Voice Messaging Services
- 8038 Premium DeskPhone
- 8068 Premium DeskPhone
- 8018 Premium DeskPhone
- OmniVista 2500 Network Management System
- OmniSwitch 6450 Stackable Gigabit Ethernet LAN Switch
- OmniAccess 4650
- OmniAccess AP205
- OmniAccess AP225
- OmniAccess AP275
- OmniAccess AP277
Winn Hotel Group's Success Story.
This short case study shows how Winn Hotel Group implemented the first mobile application that manage hotel services.
Winn Hotel Group Short Case Study
The Winn Hotel Group owns and operates 13 hotels in Sweden. For many years the group has co-operated with established hotel chains.