- Land: Spanien
- Branche: Bildungswesen
- Lösung: Rechenzentrum
- OmniSwitch 10K Modular LAN Chassis
- OmniSwitch 6900 Stackable LAN Switch
- OmniVista 2500 Network Management System
- OmniVista 2500 Virtual Machine Manager
- Data Center
- Universidad de Extremadura now has storage replication between 2 campuses that are 100 kilometers apart.
- The University has enhanced visibility and control over virtual machines.
- The ability to split user and data center traffic between campuses, using Shortest Path Bridging (SPB).
- Important cost savings have been made because the solution consolidates the data and storage infrastructure by using Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE) technology.
- Students have better remote access to the resources around the campus, improving their learning environment.
- The students, faculty and employees are provided with better access to storage and applications.