Park Inn by Radisson Antwerp Berchem needed a state-of-the-art communications system that offered convenient, reliable, secure, highly available and future-proof telephony.
- 국가: 벨기에
- 산업: 호텔 관광 서비스업
- 해결책: Rainbow, 통합 커뮤니케이션, Autonomous Network, 비즈니스 전화 통신, e-services
The Park Inn by Radisson Antwerp Berchem in Belgium opened in 2019. As part of the recently built “Post X” campus of nine buildings covering 130,000 square metres, the hotel installed a range of Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise voice and mobility solutions to deliver a superb guest experience.
- Alcatel-Lucent OmniPCX® Enterprise Communication Server
- Alcatel-Lucent OmniVista® 8770 Network Management System
- Alcatel-Lucent 8058 Smart DeskPhones
- Alcatel-Lucent 8128 Wireless LAN Handsets
- Alcatel-Lucent RainbowTM
- OmniPCX Enterprise platform provides telephone features and the ability to add applications and channels over time.
- It provides integration with existing hotel applications and safety features such as fire alarm systems or Bluetooth devices that detect hotel guest’s presence in case of an emergency.
- Firewalls ensure enhanced security, and redundant configuration of all essential components provides high availability.
- OmniVista provides ease of management of the telephony system which is easily expanded, enhanced, updated and upgraded.
- Radisson Hotel Group’s investments in ALE systems provide cost-efficiency due to long lifespan of the solutions.
- Price-performance-ratio and option for Rainbow use as desk and Wi-Fi phones save on hardware cost.
User Experience Benefits
- Low maintenance requirement frees up IT staff to provide more support elsewhere.
- “Configure it once, and you never need to look at it again.”
- Planned Rainbow features integration will provide added value to hotel guests and staff user experiences.