Alcatel-Lucent OXO Connect Evolution solution offers modern IP telephony and integrated access to the cloud-based Alcatel-Lucent Rainbow application.
- 국가: 독일
- 산업: 기타
- 해결책: 클라우드 커뮤니케이션, Rainbow, 통합 커뮤니케이션, 모바일 캠퍼스, 고객 서비스, 비즈니스 전화 통신, 중소기업, 보안
LETTER Stiftung, established in 1993, is a non-profit foundation dedicated to the promotion of art and culture. The foundation researches and promotes visual artists and their works, and collects printed graphics and sculptures prior to 1930, which it makes accessible to the public for exhibitions and also for long-term loans. LETTER Stiftung works with museums, research institutes and universities and enables young art historians to gain professional experience.
- Alcatel-Lucent OXO Connect Evolution
- Alcatel-Lucent OmniSwitch® 6450 Stackable Gigabit Ethernet LAN Switch
- Alcatel-Lucent OmniAccess® Stellar WLAN Access Points:
- Alcatel-Lucent Rainbow with WebRTC Gateway
- The All-IP system connects the DeskPhones and the DECT handsets installed on IP standard internally and with the provider.
- With 10 Gig uplink ports, the switches provide the required bandwidth throughout the premises. The WLAN offers controlled Wi-Fi access for guests.
The WebRTC gateway connects OXO Connect Evolution communication server users with the Rainbow cloud service to deliver state-of-the-art collaboration functions, including chat, among others.
- The server racks and switches are connected using fiber optics in a star configuration. Each data cabinet is USV-buffered and runs without interruption even in the event of a power failure.
- In addition to the good price-performance ratio, the most important financial advantage is the minimal administration requirement. New devices can be connected to any port and the switch recognizes the type of device automatically. Replacement components, such as switches or access points, are delivered pre-configured with no required on-site IT support.
USER EXPERIENCE BENEFITS
- The end-to-end connectivity allows users to move freely around the entire site using any device, making uninterrupted calls, working on a laptop or chatting via Rainbow. One-number functionality provides even greater mobility, as users can be reached using their individual telephone number anywhere, whether in the office, on the road, or in the home office.