The Rainbow app is a cloud-based UC service (UCaaS) that makes additional collaboration services available to users, regardless of their existing communications systems.
As an overlay solution, Rainbow brings rich feature capabilities, like contact management, presence, chat, audio/video call, screen and file sharing. And it's simple to deploy: users can download and install it in a single click.
Rainbow takes a hybrid cloud approach, integrating with Alcatel-Lucent OXO Connect and OmniPCX Enterprise, as well as non-ALE PBXs.
Rainbow is also an open communication platform as a service (CPaaS) with a set of APIs allowing you to integrate Rainbow's powerful collaboration tools into your existing in-house applications and business processes.
- 22 Data centers
- 200 Billion events triggered
- 1.5 Million registered users
- 100 Million WebRTC Minutes
- 99.87% uptime
ALE's passion for the first 100 years was connecting people. Rainbow will continue that passion for the next 100.
- September 2016: First MVP
- February 2017: Established a founding team of 10 ALE employees
- December 2017: Worldwide infrastructure deployment
- June 2018: First hybrid PBX connected
- February 2019: Over one million Rainbow users registered
- May 2019: Passed 50 three-weeks sprints
- July 2019: Included in 2019 Gartner UCaaS Magic Quadrant