Smart, secure and high-performance network for the best communication services.
- Country: Brazil
- Industry: Education
- Solution: Autonomous Network, WiFi Solutions, Data Center
The Paula Souza Center (CPS) is an autonomous educational agency of the São Paulo State Government and is linked to the Secretariat of Economic Development. This institution serves 290,000 students in 300 cities with 223 technical schools and 73 technology colleges. It offers high school, integrated technical education and higher education, with over 200 technical and undergraduate courses for the industrial, agricultural and service sectors.
Discover why CEETEPS chose ALE to upgrade its LAN/WAN network
- Alcatel-Lucent OmniPCX® Enterprise
- Alcatel-Lucent 8128 MIPT handsets
- Alcatel-Lucent OmniSwitch® 6900-X72-F
- Alcatel-Lucent OmniSwitch® 6960E-U28
- Alcatel-Lucent OmniSwitch® 6860E-P48
- Alcatel-Lucent OmniSwitch® 6450E-P48
- Alcatel-Lucent OmniAccess® Stellar AP1101
- Alcatel-Lucent OmniVista® 2500 Network Management System
User Experience Benefits:
- Users work better and faster because of the increased network performance, speed and radio coverage.
- Also, unified authentication delivers a unique, easy-to-connect and secure experience for employees and visitors.
- CPS benefits from a more secure and controlled network with full visibility into operations and unified use policies. They also benefit from better core/distributed communications through the Short Path Bridging (SPB) protocol.
- OmniVista NMS provides the entire network centralized management, and intelligent control of users, devices and applications. This enables quick and easy strategic decisions.
- In addition, unique IoT containment technology enables the connection of any device in a secure and controlled manner.
- Total cost of ownership (TCO) is reduced thanks to optimized service, maintenance and training. The revolutionary architecture with distributed intelligence enables performance gains and increased availability and scalability. Plus, the system is ready for expansion when needed.