Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise and the Centre National de la danse (CND) have built up a relation of trust over 15 years. The transparency of the Alcatel-Lucent teams, their proximity and reactivity are highly appreciated.
- Country: France
- Industry: Education
- Solution: Business Telephony, Unified Communications
The Centre National de la Danse (CND), the French National Dance Center, is an institution sponsored by the French Ministry of Culture and Communication which studies dance in all its aspects: promotion of shows and choreographers, dissemination of choreographic culture, artistic creation, and teaching intended for experienced students.
The CND also trains State qualified dance teachers and artist-choreographers.
- Omnivista 8770 Network Management System
- OpenTouch Business Edition
- Business Telephony
- The Alcatel-Lucent OpenTouch Business Edition solution meets the requirements of mobility, management simplicity thanks to full-IP, and scalability.
- Due to the flexibility of the offer, it is very easy to demonstrate the new applications to the staff.
- The Alcatel-Lucent OpenTouch Business Edition solution does not require a dedicated team for telephony, which reduces the operating budget.
- The scalability of the solution smoothes out budgets.
- The DECT handsets are so easy to use that all persons
– employees and artistic participants – can communicate from and to anywhere in the CND.