Unifying a school district with its community via advanced telephony features.
Elkhorn Public Schools, located on the edge of the Omaha Metro Area, continues to be the fastest growing school district in Nebraska. Enrollment has increased by over 6% each year and new facilities are continually being added to accommodate the growing student population. The District is home to 12 elementary schools, 5 middle schools and 3 high schools that welcome a total of 11,000 students.
- All buildings in district are connected to a centralized telephony system
- Simplified maintenance for the District’s sole technician
- With the hybrid telephony system, survivability is assured even in the event of a total IP network failure
- Monthly savings generated from streamlined system
- Staff members find efficiency to easily and quickly reach colleagues via dial by name functionality
- Phone in every classroom increases security, giving administrators, staff and parents peace of mind
- Users enjoy a uniform experience across all buildings, making it easier for them to make calls