Emirates Specialty Hospital
Emirates Specialty Hospital stays ahead of the competition with a new converged network foundation supporting state-of-the-art facilities, equipment, applications and services.
- Country: United Arab Emirates
- Industry: Healthcare
- Solution: Connected Solutions and Devices, Autonomous Network
Business Partner: Tuqnia LLC
Emirates Specialty Hospital (ESH) is a multi-specialty hospital in Dubai Healthcare City providing holistic primary, secondary and tertiary care. It is fully equipped with superior technology and staffed with 450 experienced, internationally-trained professionals. ESH is represented by Emirates Healthcare Group, a leading UAE group, and is managed in association with Health First Management Consultancy FZC.
Emirates Specialty Hospital Customer Reference
- ESH offers comprehensive services and personalized care to international patients traveling to Dubai for healthcare services. To stay ahead of the competition, the hospital wanted to build a solid network foundation to support its state-of-the-art facilities, equipment, applications and services.
- ESH required converged infrastructure to provide 24/7 access to medical data and support critical healthcare applications for hospital staff. Highly available connectivity was needed to support connected staff and patient devices.
- A swift implementation of the solution was necessary to meet ESH’s timeline and ensure the newly built hospital could open on time.
- The converged data and communications network is managed centrally to provide unified access control and in-depth security.
- Ubiquitous WiFi throughout the 205,000 sq ft hospital delivers around-the-clock connectivity and improves medical workflows.
- ESH can build on the highly scalable infrastructure to meet future needs.
- The solution comes with 24/7 maintenance support for three years and a lifetime warranty, minimizing total cost of ownership for ESH.
- Networking management is simplified, allowing the IT staff to focus on high value tasks.
User experience benefits:
- Reliable wireless access enables medical staff to optimize their time and deliver timely and quality care to ESH patients.
- The hospital fulfills the expectations of patients who want excellent coverage, bandwidth and connectivity for their personal devices.
- The highly available and robust network ensures doctors have constant access to numerous clinical applications, including patient records.
- ESH staff can connect, communicate and collaborate seamlessly, even while mobile, helping them deliver the best possible patient care.
Products & Solutions
- OmniSwitch 6900 stackable LAN Switch
- OmniSwitch 6860 Stackable LAN Switch
- OmniSwitch 6450 Stackable Gigabit Ethernet LAN Switch
- OmniAccess 4450 WLAN Controller
- OmniAccess AP305 WLAN Access Point
- OmniVista 8770 Network Management System
- OmniPCX Enterprise Communication Server
- 8018 DeskPhone
- 8028s Premium DeskPhone
- 8038 Premium DeskPhone
- Smart DeskPhones
- ClearPass Policy Manager
- Professional Services (Consult and Design, Integrate and Deploy, Plan and Design)
- Healthcare Solutions
- Business Telephony
- Mobile Campus
Emirates Specialty Hospital's Success Story
This short case study describes how Emirates Specialty Hospital chose a converged network solution to support its state-of-the-art facilities and services.