Energy One’s new networking solution prepared the organization for a shift to UC while delivering a consistent user experience across sites.
- Country: Australia
- Industry: Energy & Utilities
- Solution: Mobile Campus
Business Partner: Nexon
Energy One supplies software products and services to Asia Pacific’s wholesale energy, environmental and carbon trading markets. With over 10 years of market experience, Energy One has a successful track record of providing sophisticated, practical solutions to Australian and international energy market customers.
- OmniSwitch 6350 Gigabit Ethernet LAN Switch
- OmniAccess Stellar AP1222 WLAN Access Point
- OmniVista 2500 Network Management System
- Mobile Campus
- The OmniVista network management system has simplified management and maintenance across both sites.
- The Cloud-based PALM, ProActive Lifecycle Management, ensures that firmware is always up to date and that vulnerabilities are resolved quickly for greater security.
- The UC rollout was a success thanks to the high bandwidth intelligent network provided by Stellar.
- Energy One has a scalable and reliable “plug-and-play” solution that can easily onboard new sites.
- The IT team no longer needs to manually add each guest onto the network, freeing them to focus on priority tasks.
- Better network performance and WiFi coverage support employee productivity and mobility.
- The new guest portal enables visitors to easily connect to the guest WiFi without involving the IT team.
- OmniVista 2500’s IPAM Microsoft AD integration makes user authentication very simple, giving Energy One employees automatic access to the WiFi at all locations.
- Employees travel a lot between the Sydney and Melbourne offices. Now they enjoy a consistent user experience across both locations.