Nexon stays ahead of the competition with an innovative cloud based business model.
- Country: Australia
- Industry: Services
- Solution: Cloud Communications, Rainbow
Founded in 2000, Nexon Asia Pacific (Nexon) is an Australian cloud, business applications and managed IT service provider offering a wide array of solutions, including cloud services, unified communications, security, business continuity, network infrastructure and business applications, to a variety of private, public and not-for-profit organizations. With offices in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane, Nexon supports clients throughout Australia and the Asia-Pacific region.
It’s been very pleasant to see the customer’s response to the new business models that we’re providing in partnership with ALE today. Most people are surprised that a vendor is offering to share the risk – not only with their business partner, but with the customer as well. It’s this three-way partnership that we see as the key to securing business in the future.
Nexon Customer Video
- Nexon was looking for a long-term partner to stay ahead of technology advancements and help them evolve their service portfolio.
- The company wanted to offer its customers dynamic IT solutions with innovative business models through the cloud.
- By migrating to cloud-based services Nexon has future-proofed solutions for its customers.
- With ALE, Nexon can offer secure, reliable and resilient IT business solutions.
- The ability to deploy technology in a hybrid model - on and off premises, is a key differentiator since it deals with both legacy products and future thinking products.
- ALE’s risk-sharing model enabled Nexon to move from a capital business model to a cloud based services model, lowering infrastructure needs and reducing CAPEX.
User experience benefits:
- Nexon can migrate customers with existing ALE solutions to the cloud and reduce their ICT investment risk.
- Nexon customers are billed monthly thanks to the new consumption based pricing model.
Nexon's Success Story
This short case study describes how Nexon offers secure, reliable and resilient IT business solutions based on cloud services.