Nexon stays ahead of the competition with an innovative cloud based business model.
- Country: Australia
- Industry: Services
- Solution: Cloud Communications, Rainbow
Founded in 2000, Nexon Asia Pacific (Nexon) is an Australian cloud, business applications and managed IT service provider offering a wide array of solutions, including cloud services, unified communications, security, business continuity, network infrastructure and business applications, to a variety of private, public and not-for-profit organizations. With offices in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane, Nexon supports clients throughout Australia and the Asia-Pacific region.
Nexon Customer Video
- Cloud Communications
- By migrating to cloud-based services Nexon has future-proofed solutions for its customers.
- With ALE, Nexon can offer secure, reliable and resilient IT business solutions.
- The ability to deploy technology in a hybrid model - on and off premises, is a key differentiator since it deals with both legacy products and future thinking products.
- ALE’s risk-sharing model enabled Nexon to move from a capital business model to a cloud based services model, lowering infrastructure needs and reducing CAPEX.
- Nexon can migrate customers with existing ALE solutions to the cloud and reduce their ICT investment risk.
- Nexon customers are billed monthly thanks to the new consumption based pricing model.