Australian law firm delivers outstanding client services in unprecedented times using Alcatel-Lucent Rainbow.
- Country: Australia
- Industry: Other
- Solution: Cloud Communications, Rainbow, Small and Medium Business, Business Telephony
O’Brien Winter Partners is a general practice law firm with 15 staff members. Based in Newcastle, the firm has both local and global clients in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore and United States. The company specializes in a variety of legal areas including family law, commercial law, and criminal law. All staff are located in the same office. Half of them are solicitors who are always on the go, either meeting with clients, or attending court.
- Rainbow provides easy-to-scale solution
- Managing users over the cloud has become easier from IT perspective
- Interaction with both the Apple® and Android™ platforms works well
- Integration of Rainbow and Microsoft® Office 365 helps streamline workflows and processes
- OXO Connect Evolution connects with web RTC Rainbow softphones and connected handsets
- Implementations of Rainbow has reduced the company’s telecommunication bill and related expenses almost 50%
- Softphones with the Rainbow WebRTC gateway provided connection to the existing communications server; integrating fixed and mobile telephony
- No costs associated with a rip-andreplace solution
User Experience Benefits
- Rainbow’s reliability and ease of use have helped the firm operate normally in a challenging world
- Users requiring assistance engage chatbot and are provided guidance instantly