The Pittsburgh Steelers updated their data and voice networks that touch everything at Heinz Stadium and the UPMC Sports Performance Complex.
- Country: United States Of America
- Industry: Entertainment & Multimedia
- Solution: Business Telephony, Autonomous Network
Business Partner: Dagostino Electronic Services
The Pittsburgh Steelers are a professional American football team founded in 1933 and based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. With six Super Bowl Championship wins, the team is one of the most successful NFL franchises. The Steelers’ stadium, Heinz Field, is 1.49 million square feet with a seating capacity of 68,400.
- OmniSwitch 6450 Stackable Gigabit Ethernet LAN Switch
- OmniSwitch 6900 Stackable LAN Switch
- OmniVista 2500 Network Management System
- OmniPCX Enterprise Communication Server
- OmniTouch 8082 My Instant Communicator Phone
- Mobile campus
- Business telephony
- The OmniPCX server delivers dependable telephony, a critical requirement for the Steelers, particularly during the NFL draft.
- The new OmniSwitch core provides a high-performing, robust, and reliable network.
- OmniVista 2500 enables remote monitoring and management of network-connected devices.
- The new communications solution has lowered maintenance costs.
- Network reliability keeps merchandise shops running at Heinz Stadium, an important revenue source for the team.
- The ticketing office now offers a better caller experience, especially during peak times.
- Conferencing and collaboration features simplify day-to-day work and increase productivity.
- IP phones support staff mobility when taken to outside venues including training facilities.