Sage HR & Payroll eased employee communications and improved telephony support for customers, while cutting costs at the same time.
- Country: South Africa
- Industry: Service Providers
- Solution: Business Telephony, Autonomous Network
Sage HR & Payroll is a leading supplier of cloud-based and on-premises payroll and HR solutions for SMBs, corporates and multinationals in South Africa. Thanks to a converged solution, the company was able to facilitate employee communications and improve telephony support for its customers, while cutting operational costs at the same time.
- OmniAccess Wireless LAN Switch
- OmniPCX Enterprise Communication Server
- OmniSwitch 6900
- OmniVista 2500 Network Management System
- OmniVista 3600 Air Manager
- OmniVista 8770 Network Management System
- Business Telephony
- Mobile Campus
- Mobile Communications
- Sage HR & Payroll now has a centralized management system for all 7 office sites. There is a single management platform for voice and data and a central view of the system for easier maintenance.
- The converged network for voice and data has enabled the delivery of VoIP telephony and data applications, with full redundancy and high availability. This has reduced the amount of bandwidth required between the sites.
- The converged network removes the need for two separate integrators; one for voice and one for data. This has significantly reduced operational expenditures.
- Employees at Sage HR & Payroll now enjoy mobility, as well as a Wi-Fi network, throughout the office building and between sites. This allows them to be more efficient, thanks to easier collaboration and mobile working.