Cybersecurity for Education webinar
Zero trust or Moat/castle? Create the best security strategy for your campus.
Cybersecurity is always a priority in education — but today’s rapidly evolving threat landscape has many schools and universities searching for security strategies that can deliver the protection campuses need now.
Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise and Duquesne University have partnered with GovTech to bring you Tom Dugas and Greg Kovich for a lively discussion that explores defense-in-depth, Zero Trust and traditional Moat/Castle security architectures and how these principles can help improve your cybersecurity strategy.
What Attendees will learn:
- Microsegmentation for LANs and Wi-Fi networks
- Improving access control through automated policies
- Effective techniques for reducing device vulnerabilities
- Using analytics for proactive security management
- Tom Dugas: Assistant Vice President and Chief Information Security Officer, Duquesne University
- Greg Kovich: Global Sales Director, Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise