Contrary to some articles published in French and international press this week, Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise has not announced a lay-off program.
Unfortunate language used in some media on Monday 22.6.2020, associated our company with a Nokia announcement for the lay-off of 1233 jobs in Nokia France. This has caused some confusion. To clarify:
- Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise is a privately-owned company, with headquarters in Colombes, France and currently trading using Alcatel-Lucent brand name, licensed from Nokia since 2014.
- Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise, with 2200 employees worldwide including 1000 in France has not announced a lay-off program in any country where we operate.
- Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise remains focused on the safety and well-being of all our employees as well as providing business continuity for partners and customers.
- The separate company owned by Nokia in France trades in France and internationally under the name Nokia.
- The articles in French and international press on 22.6.2020 referring to a lay-off program in France refer to Nokia France.
* The Alcatel-Lucent name and logo are trademarks of Nokia used under license by ALE.
About Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise
Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise delivers the customised technology experiences enterprises need to make everything connect.
ALE provides digital-age networking, communications and cloud solutions tailored to ensure customers’ success, with flexible business models in the cloud, on premises, and hybrid. All solutions have built-in security and limited environmental impact.
Over 100 years of innovation have made Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise a trusted advisor to more than 830,000 customers in 100 countries around the world.
The privately-owned company with headquarters in France has over 2900 direct business partners worldwide, achieving an effective global reach with a local focus.
For more information: www.al-enterprise.com.