Download this practical guide for all hospital IT managers and teams, and gain an insight into the ideal network infrastructure for your healthcare facility.
Our 25-page guide offers an in-depth study of the things you should be considering when reviewing your network provision.
We start with an overview of the technologies available, from Location-Based Services and Smart Analytics to access control, and explore the benefits they can bring to healthcare staff, patients and network managers.
We then make 7 recommendations for a better healthcare network, accompanied by case studies, diagrams and proof points.
- Choose the right technology
- Deploy pervasive WLAN using Unified Access
- Evaluate the entire access network
- Right-size the Core
- Simplify network management and enhance application and service visibility
- Provide secure Internet access and BYOD, with minimal impact
- Extend connectivity beyond the hospital
Enter your details to download a copy for yourself.