Connected defence solutions transform homeland security strategy and interventions, enhance efficiency and simplify operations
Today’s disparate defence networks must evolve to offer new real-time services, such as digital collaboration and IoT connectivity. Connected defence services rely on enhanced interoperability, resilience and availability. While cyberattacks grow, secure data treatment is critical. As budgets shrink, defence organisations must capitalise on past network investments to build the future.
Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise connected defence solutions enable mission-critical, encrypted communications to office, remote and mobile teams. Digital collaboration helps connect everyone, on any device, while defence-adapted features and equipment keep communications available in the most difficult conditions. IoT data helps strategic decisions too. Digital Age Networks simplify operations with automation, advanced security and high availability.
Connected defence solutions for a secure, real-time collaboration
Transform defence operations
- Build a dependable, secure foundation
- Use real-time data for better decision-making
- Capitalise on past investments to prepare the transition
- Secure mission-critical cooperation and information sharing
- Use defence-adapted equipment for harsh field conditions
Prepare the transformation with an experienced partner
Turn disparate networks into one, highly-available infrastructure that is secure, efficient and easy to manage. Our network and communications solutions ensures 99.999 percent availability. End-to-end, multi-layer security provides protection at all levels for legacy and modern devices. A single management platform simplifies device configuration and troubleshooting, real-time monitoring and reporting.
Real-time network and equipment analytics give you important data for faster decisions. Data such as from the field, materials and vehicle information, notifications from connected, on duty or security equipment and vehicles anywhere, health check alerts, maintenance updates, malfunction or cyberattacks alarms. While location-based services track people and assets on the move.
An experienced partner can help you capitalize on past network investments and facilitate your digital transformation. Our services teams are national defence habilitated and have accompanied land, air or naval defence forces in their transformation. Our defence certifications include: Common criteria, NATO, NIST, U.S. Department of Defense interoperability (JITC), FIPS140-2, TAA.
Defence-adapted mobility and collaboration for more effectiveness
Mobility and collaboration designed for defence help remote teams share information in real-time from any device, securely. Numerous military departments use Rainbow from Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise for their remote work, as defence-grade encryption ensures data sovereignty. Our communications solution offers defence-adapted features. High availability and session border control ensure you’re safe from outages and malicious attacks.
Defence-adapted equipment can make a great difference for mobile teams in vehicles, shelters or mobile command posts. They ensure communications continuity in harsh field conditions. Our network and mobile collaborations devices are ruggedized, shock, humidity and high temperatures-resistant. Navy ships desk devices are anti-roll and humidity resistant.
Why defence professionals choose our solutions
Better communications for everyone, in any conditions
- Collaboration Rainbow allows office teams to work remotely and maintain service continuity in times of crisis
- Secured connectivity keeps professional and personal communications private
- Enhanced information-sharing means better decisions, more reactivity and better post-event analysis
- Defence-adapted equipment helps any profile communicate in all security from any device, in any conditions
Field operations commanders have access to latest digital tools and better data
- Latest generation of weapons and military vehicles connect for better communications and efficient interventions
- Information enriches context on past operations and improves the efficiency of future interventions
Base security officers respect compliance and enjoy more autonomy
- Have the freedom to deploy devices securely on their base in emergency situations
- Can deploy IoT devices such as IP surveillance devices, security sensors, or specific signage systems
- IoT containment prevents inappropriate use or access to these IoT endpoints
- Can deploy dedicated networks, simple endpoint connectivity, fixed IP addresses or VLAN, for better quality and security
IT managers enjoy simplified management and services continuity in any situation
- Digital Age Network interoperability simplifies network operations, maintenance, and reduces associated costs
- Redundancy and high availability ensure services continuity in any situation, including conflicts or environment crisis
- Fluid transformation helps you capitalise on past network investments and add modern features in all security
- Strict defence certifications and features offer even more security to all military profiles, buildings and vehicles
Connected defence solutions
Communications are critical for national defense. A compliant Communications and Information System (CIS) is required to deliver secure, instant communications.