Our healthcare solutions provide nurses technology that allows them to focus on their passion: helping patients.
Caregivers are under more pressure than ever to perform their jobs. Instead of being at the mercy of technology, caregivers need technology to help them do their job. To spend more time with their patients. To deliver quality care. To take care of themselves too.
Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise (ALE) has designed the Nurse Digital Workplace to effectively support the nurses’ meaningful work with mobile technology while alleviating their pain points.
The burden on nurses can be reduced
Clinical nurses work in an environment that is high stress by nature. The following work-related pain points can directly impact their health and the quality of patient care:
- Walking time: average of 1 to 1.5h per shift
- Searching time: average of 1h per shift just for assets without the time to reach a person
- Alarm fatigue: created by an increased number of notifications while 70-90% of alarms are false or non-relevant
- Insecurity: average of 20% reported physical assaults
To relieve their nurses from overwork and mitigate the risk of burnout (sometimes between 20 to 30% burn out rate), hospitals must create efficiencies. Digital technology can help.
Click to watch short animations showing the challenges our solutions address:
Nurse Digital Workplace - Playlist
Bringing mobile technology to the point of careAs each hospital setting is different, and as your critical nurse pain points and your digital transformation journey are unique, we offer a set of best practices combined with consultancy services to guide you in creating a Nurse Digital Workplace that works for you.
Our Nurse Digital Workplace is based around open and compliant solutions that integrate with your existing systems, such as nurse call, EHR/HIS, patient terminals, room control, etc. And that's where the value is: communication, collaboration, notification and location-based services become available within nurses’ mobile apps, to the patient's bedside.
Here’s why customers choose ALE
- Digital transformation enabled with value-add services
- Leading communications and network infrastructure foundations
- Full mobility with always-on connectivity
- Efficient care delivery through real-time communication and collaboration services
- More time with patients and less searching for people and medical equipment
- Better control over digital technologies and safety with streamlined alarm notifications
We are here to help. Please fill in the below form for a non-obligational and free discussion with our specialists