- Partner Level: Solution Vendor Qualified
- Partner Solution: Audio conferencing, Video conferencing, Room phones, Video phones and room systems, Audio conferencing, Headsets and amplifiers
- Region: Worldwide
- Industry: Government, Hospitality, Education - HighEd, Education - K12
Face to face, Poly sift and sort millions of verbal and non-verbal cues to glean meaning. Poly is finding new ways to inject these cues into audio and video communication to replicate the face to face experience. To build intimacy. To break walls and span distance. To nurture the simplicity and beauty of human connection.
For remote and virtual workers, we have solutions which are designed with the mobile professional in mind, enabling you to work where you want but sound like you’re in the room.
With all-day comfort and superior sound quality of our headsets can also empower contact center workers to provide an exceptional service.
- Intuitive user experience
- Plug & Play compatibility
- Rich and natural sound experience
- Ergonomics and robust design for all day comfort
- Acoustics design for crisp and bright calls, Noise Cancelling technologies to focus on the conversation with no fatigue
- Call control: users can control their calls directly from their audio device
- Plantronics is a certified AAPP member for more than 15 years
The Poly Trio Family is a revolutionary conference phone offering stunning room-filling sound for the best conference experience - ever.
With advanced sound quality including HD Voice and Polycom Acoustic Clarity technologies which combine industry-leading full duplex echo cancellation and noise reduction with advanced voice processing.
To ensure you experience an uninterrupted flow of ideas, Poly’s patented NoiseBlock technology will automatically detect non-speech noise and mute the microphones for you. They will automatically unmute when speech is detected, so business can keep moving seamlessly.
- Patented acoustic technologies: Enterprise-grade audio quality lets everyone contribute and be heard in every conversation.
- Specialized conference call equipment: Quickly and easily customize your systems to meet your conference room needs.
- Audio innovations: Constant improvement and innovation help you continuously enhance your voice conferencing experience.
Bring teams closer together with advanced room solutions.
Workforce collaboration needs are changing, and conference rooms need to change with them. Get improved efficiency and productivity with enterprise-grade video collaboration solutions that are designed to equip all of your different meeting spaces. Polycom solutions are designed for modern workspaces - including huddle rooms and open workspaces, as well as traditional conference rooms.
Your workforce and your customers expect to be able to interact and collaborate wherever they are with the ease and convenience of a natural meeting experience. With the widest array of collaboration infrastructure options designed to meet your specific needs, Polycom enables you to create impactful collaboration with HD voice, video, content, and web collaboration with the broadest interoperability - while delivering a great user experience on any device.
- Broad range of collaboration endpoints meeting customer needs from the huddle room through to the large room
- Consistent user experience and interface that is simple for end users
- High quality, scalable, and interoperable MCU for large multi-point video collaboration and conferences
- Scalable provisioning and management for all Polycom endpoints by Administrators (Polycom® RealPresence® Resource Manager is part of the Polycom RealPresence Platform/Clariti™)
- Interoperability with OmniPCX Enterprise and OpenTouch complements the Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise UC solution and provides a best-of-breed solution to end customers.
345 Encinal Street
Santa Cruz, California