Vurella is a UK software company that develops and supports its products worldwide. Its Voice and Video application suites are now being integrated into a Rainbow in order to provide a range of Marketplace downloadable product. It is also working on IoT applications which will launch towards the end of 2019.
- Partner Level: Solution Vendor Qualified, Expert Developer Qualified
- Partner Solution: Voice Recording, Rainbow, Contact Centers
- Region: EMEA
- Industry: Government, Transportation
As EXPERT DEVELOPER
Rainbow, Voice, CTI and Video are our specialty areas with focus on voice recorders for Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise. In addition we have a range of CTI applications such as wallboards and CRM integration solutions interoperating with the OmniPCX Office Platform
- IOS & Android Platforms
- Standalone Apps
- Mobile as an Input device (e.g. Barcode scanner)
- Mobile for Cloud Application Access (e.g. Camera viewing)
- Mobile as a Native Application (e.g. 3rd party API integration)
- Decision Tree Analysis
- Trend Spotting
- OCR Scraping for Analyses
- Complex Algorithms
- Sensors & Dashboards
- Wearable Technology
As SOLUTION VENDOR
- Rainbow DOCK
t looks like Rainbow. It feels like Rainbow. But actually, it’s powered by Vurella. In order to fulfil your application requests, we are offering a software docking station which seamlessly attaches to your Rainbow client. This means that Vurella has total control of the applications although they appear to be part of Rainbow.
GDPR & PCI Compliant Call Recording.
- Can record Extension or Trunk Side
- Hybrid Recorder that can record all trunk types simultaneously (VoIP, SIP, ISDN, Analogue)
- Can be hosted in the Cloud or On-Premise
- Offers a Hybrid Device for recording calls locally and uploading them to the cloud (no PC Required)
- Includes all required PCI & GDRP features.
- Extremely easy to configure
- No client application installation required. Installed on a server and accessible via any browser.
- VoIP, SIP, ISDN & Analogue Call Recording
- GDPR Compliant Features
- PCI Compliant
- Call Recorded - Email notification
- Call Archiving
- User Dashboard
- Hybrid Recording Device (Installed On-Premise & Uploads to the cloud)
- Service Status Monitor
The Vurella ACD is an off-board application which provides an IVR to route the calls to the relevant departments. It comes complete with a wallboard and a supervisor for reporting
Harlow Enterprise Hub, Kao Hockham Building, Edinburgh Way,
Harlow, Essex CM20 2NQ, UK.