Hotel Palacio de Iván Tarín implemented a new communication system to improve customer experience and employees productivity.
- Country: Spain
- Industry: Hospitality
- Solution: Connected Solutions and Devices
The Hotel Palacio de Iván Tarín is set in one of the most peaceful areas of Teruel, Spain. Located between the mountain ranges of Gúdar and El Pobo, the hotel belongs to Térvalis Group.
This lovely ancestral house from the 17th century has 14 rooms and provides a convivial space by combining a modern infrastructure with a traditional one. Customers enjoy visiting the hotel all year around and can sample the typical meals of the region at the hotel restaurant.
- OmniPCX Office Rich Communication Edition
- The upgraded infrastructure is fully automated and has scalable hospitality services, such as multi-language guest services, long-distance calls management and check-out invoicing.
- The hotel benefits from improved call resolution, 3G connectivity and high wireless intrusion protection (WIFI security).
- The Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise OmniPCX Office Rich Communication Edition helps the hotel to improve management of bookings with better cost control.
- Thanks to this new technology employees are able to offer a more efficient and professional welcome to guests.