Votorantim Group achieved great cost reductions by simplifying its network with a centrally managed communication server, providing reliable interconnectivity between all group businesses.
- Country: Brazil
- Industry: Manufacturing
- Solution: Business Telephony, Unified Communications
Founded in 1918, Votorantim Group located in Sao Paulo, Brazil, is one of the largest industrial conglomerates in Latin America, operating in various sectors such as finance, energy, siderurgy, steel, pulp and paper among others. Votorantim Group achieved great cost reductions by simplifying its network with a centrally managed communication server, providing reliable interconnectivity between all group businesses.
Votorantim Group achieves cost reductions by simplifying its network - English Subtitles
- OmniPCX Enterprise Communication Server
- OmniTouch 8400 Instant Communications Suite
- Omnivista 8770 Network Management system
- OpenTouch Multimedia Services
- Business Telephony
- Alcatel-Lucent OmniPCX Enterprise gives Votorantim Group high availability and resilient communications at all times.
- There is now an appropriate level of support according to the size of the company.
- The new integrated network and equipment within the Votorantim Group has allowed significant cost reductions and savings on maintenance.
- The communication cost between the companies is now zero.
- In the past there used to be many different user manuals. As the equipment is now standardized, there is the same user experience in all the companies. This is one of the biggest benefits for all employees.