OpenText, enables organizations to gain insight through market leading information management solutions, on-premises or in the cloud.
- Partner Level: Solution Vendor Qualified
- Partner Solution: Voice Recording, Unified Communications, Fax Servers
- Region: Worldwide
- Industry: Transportation, Other, Government
OpenText bring content to the core of every customer interaction whether it is on the phone, in person or on any digital channel. OpenText Digital experience solutions include Unified Communications, Contact Center, Digital Fax and Customer Analytics.
OpenText™ Qfiniti and OpenText™ Explore
OpenText Qfiniti is an integrated, modular workforce optimization (WFO) solution designed to improve enterprise contact centre voice/screen recording, workforce management, quality monitoring, process automation, coaching, eLearning, and surveying.OpenText Explore delivers multichannel Voice of Customer, desktop and call scoring analytics, consolidating all agent and customer behaviour to identify patterns and emerging trends.
- Workforce Engagement:
- Optimized staffing and scheduling
- Improved training and retention
- Performance Management:
- Consistent quality measurement and coaching
- Automated reporting and scorin
- Customer Engagement:
- Multichannel interaction analysis
- Customer experience insight
- Regulatory Compliance:
- PCI and/or HIPAA compliance
- Intelligent recording
- Process Optimization:
- AHT and process measurement
- Desktop guidance and automation
- Flexible Alcatel-Lucent OmniPCX integration with OpenText Qfiniti and Explore ensures reliable voice/screen recording, quality management, and PCI-DSS compliance.
- Innovative coaching tools, such as voice file visualization, CTI, eLearning integration, and Coaching Markers, make it easy to listen to recorded conversations and share the insights with agents and other coaches.
- OpenText Qfiniti’s multi-skilled forecasting and scheduling makes quick work of any scheduling and forecasting task. Qfiniti Workforce delivers a flexible “what-if” analysis tool for staff planning that allows users to accurately model a wide variety of industries and customer behaviours along with anticipating your employee absences.
- Desktop Analytics deliver insight into which applications agents are using most/least and identify which agents take the most/least time to complete each step, allowing you to establish baselines and benchmarks and to stack rank teams and team members. Guidance and Automation delivers real-time contextual scripting and information to eliminate redundancies and reduce errors.
- OpenText Explore is a multichannel analytics platform that can analyse any human communication, weather spoken or written, to help gain insight into agent behaviours and customer experience. OpenText Explore is fully integrated with OpenText Qfiniti.
- Reduced cost of ownership by deploying an integrated suite of products that combines features and functions into a single, easy to use offering.
CX-E Voice (previously XM Connect) is an on-premises or cloud UC solution offering seamless integration with major PBX and email platforms, instant messaging, calendar, mobile devices, and enterprise databases.
Backed by a suite of best-in-class applications, CX-E Voice provides Voicemail, Unified Messaging, Mobility, Personal Assistant, Automated Attendant, IVR, Call Center, Fax and Notification capabilities
- Empower the Mobile/Telework Office:
- CX-E mobile features increase call completion and keep employees connected to the office.
- Modernize Business Communications with Speech Recognition:
- Reduce operational costs while providing accessible, satisfying self-servicing options to callers.
- CX-E speech-enabled Automated Attendants and directories allow staff to take care of other tasks.
- Caller frustration is reduced by allowing them to simply say the name of the person or department they wish to reach.
- Deploy Secure, Stress-Free VOice Applications:
- CX-E is an easy replacement for unified messaging/voicemail systems, as it can be integrated with your existing PBX.
- CX-E secure/encrypted voice messaging is ideal for organizations in highly regulated industries such as healthcare, education, legal, finance, and government
- Rely on Enterprise-Class Architecture On-Premises or in the Cloud
- Scale to support the largest enterprises
- Message Security/Encryption
- Access via VUI, TUI, Mobile Client, Email and Web Client
- Voicemail Transcription
- Unified Messaging:
- Storage Options for Compliance/Confidentiality
- Exchange, Office 365, Gmail Integration
- Click-to-call from the Inbox or Contacts
- Personal Assistant:
- Call Screening
- Contact/Calendar Federation
- Automated Attendant
- Corporate Directories
- Call Center
- Group Queuing
- Self Service
- Data Dip
- Outbound Text and Call Campaigns
- Integration to Alcatel-Lucent, Avaya, Cisco, Google, NEC, Microsoft, Mitel and more
- PBX and Email Investment Protection
- Feature Parity Between Different PBXs
XM Fax solutions are the fastest and most reliable fax over internet technologies available today. Secure and easy to use software-based online fax solutions allow secure transmission of highly sensitive documents, using standardized T.38 Fax-over-IP and G.711 Fax Pass-Through protocols.
Also available via cloud deployment, XM Fax makes sending and receiving faxes as easy as using email.
- Cost Savings:
- Reduce operational and capital expenses
- Leverage your existing internet connection
- Pay only for required fax capacity
- No or minimal hardware or software investments
- Free up limited IT resources
- Reliable & Secure:
- Service always available (no busy signals)
- 100% Secure hosting facility
- Secure transmission types (SSL, HTTPS, TLS)
- Highly Scalable:
- Unlimited fax capacity
- Unlimited user scalability
- Easy Integration:
- Simplified integrations through web services
- Go live within days
- Works on mobile devices
- Access anytime and anywhere in the world
- 24-hour technical support
- Direct access to our online help desk application
- Outbound Fax Features:
- Fax notifications (successful and failed)
- Fax from within multiple document applications (SharePoint, Office, Outlook)
- Fax multiple file attachments through email
- Application faxing with Print Drivers
- Supports all major file types
- Broadcast faxing
- Scheduled faxing and auto retry attempts
- Inbound fax Features:
- Fax delivery to remote printers
- Receive inbound faxes to email, desktop client, or Web client
- Searchable PDF feature
- OCR and bar code routing features
- Automatically route faxes to users, groups and applications
- Reporting and Tracking:
- Job Tracking (Advanced Reporting)
- Real Time Fax Reports (Fax Logs)
- Audit trail of all fax activity
- Application Integrations:
- Connectors/apps for MFPs (printers/network scanners)
- Microsoft Outlook, Exchange and SharePoint
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Fax Management Features:
- Manage user groups (for user classification & billing purposes)
- Fax number porting
- Toll-free and Local numbers
- Flexible fax retention packages
- Rapid cutover from existing fax server to Cloud solution
- View fax usage (per period), view past invoices
- Create & invite Users, assign inbound fax numbers to Users
OpenText WFO Software
15725 Dallas Parkway, Suite 400
Addison TX 75001
Phone:+1 972 643 3179