About Rainbow: Connect to the Future with Cloud
Rainbow is a robust and easy-to-use communication tool connecting people, objects and processes to deliver key business outcomes to customers.
Alcatel-Lucent Rainbow is an easily deployed, secure, relationship-building engine that facilitates quick, seamless collaboration between its users. It allows users to swiftly interact with each other through chat, voice or video and to share screens and files with astonishing ease.
But Rainbow goes beyond simple messaging and sharing. Rainbow leverages the latest technologies to securely integrate into your organization’s existing business processes, applications, and workflows, while streamlining user adoption, minimizing user disruption, and solving customer challenges. Every Enterprise faces opportunities and challenges from cloud communication, security threats, crisis, IOT, and artificial intelligence. Rainbow helps you connect to the future through optimized time-management, secure platform access, and strict data integrity.
- The Rainbow app is a cloud-based UC service (UCaaS) that makes additional collaboration services available to users, regardless of their existing communications systems.
- As an overlay solution, Rainbow brings rich feature capabilities, like contact management, presence, chat, audio/video call, screen and file sharing. And it's simple to deploy: users can download and install it in a single click.
- Rainbow takes a hybrid cloud approach, integrating with Alcatel-Lucent OXO Connect and OmniPCX Enterprise, as well as non-ALE PBXs.
- Rainbow is also an open communication platform as a service (CPaaS) with a set of APIs allowing you to integrate Rainbow's powerful collaboration tools into your existing in-house applications and business processes.
- 22 Data centers
- 200 Billion events triggered
- 1.5 Million registered users
- 100 Million WebRTC Minutes
- 99.87% uptime
Get the most out of Rainbow
Enhance your Rainbow experience with these additional deployment models, tools and resources.
Rainbow Edge provides flexible on-premises or private cloud deployment options delivering unified communications and collaborations.
Rainbow Classroom is a European-hosted and developed remote learning platform designed with teachers, for teachers, delivering active, persistent and impactful learning to your educational community, both remotely and on premises.
Rainbow Room turns any room with a smart TV and some basic hardware into a conferencing room with ease.
SaaS connectors enhance your business applications and processes by augmenting real-time communication and collaboration.