The new centralized network offers stability and reliability, providing every Estado de Tamaulipas government employee with improved communications and collaboration.
- Country: Mexico
- Industry: Government
- Solution: Business Telephony, Autonomous Network
The state of Tamaulipas is located in Northern Mexico, alongside the state of Texas, at the US border. It is one of the 32 federal government entities of Mexico. Gobierno del Estado de Tamaulipas has 80,000 employees, amongst which are 40,000 teachers, 30,000 healthcare professionals and 10,000 administrative staff. The new centralized network offers stability and reliability, providing every employee in the Gobierno del Estado de Tamaulipas with improved communications and collaboration.
Gobierno del Estado de Tamaulipas Customer Video
- The centralized base offers stability and reliability at all times, providing every Government employee with improved communications and collaborations within the organization
- In addition, the most beneficial factor is the knowledge that the IT management have acquired, along with the integration of systematization
- Importantly, the initial investment was not required all at once, but could be made progressively. Also, the new products can integrate to the pre-existing base, which keeps costs down to a minimum
- Employees now have access, directly from the phones, to the complete directory of extensions in the network. All of the departments and services within the organization are fully integrated