Mairie de Montrouge
The Mairie de Montrouge introduced a digital revolution serving resident and offering an intuitive based system with numerous advantages to their employees.
- Country: France
- Industry: Government
- Solution: Connected Solutions and Devices, Unified Communications
The city of Montrouge is located to the south of Paris in the department of Hauts de Seine.
With a population of 49,344 inhabitants, it is one of the most densely populated municipalities in France with 24,154 inhabitants/km2.
41 sites depend on city hall for its fiber optic cable connectivity.
In 2015, Montrouge was awarded 5th by L’association des Villes Internet (Association of Internet Cities).
The 5th rating is the highest rating awarded by the Association to local authorities which recognize their advancements in digital promotion.
- Montrouge City Hall wanted to update its communication infrastructure in order to adopt the latest generation of VoIP technologies whilst benefiting from its advanced functionalities (unique number, call-by-name, etc.).
- It was important to implement a user-friendly solution which would meet their users' multi-profiled needs.
- A multi-session administrative tool facilitates operations’ productivity.
- A totally redundant solution also allows for a guarantee of continuity of service to those administrated.
User experience benefits:
- Users now have an intuitive based system with numerous advantages. For example, they are now able to use their AZERTY keyboard phones giving them quick access to their contact list.
- The paper phonebook is dead, long live digital efficiency!
Products & Solutions
- OmniSwitch 6850E Stackable LAN
- OmniVista 8770 Network Management System - MCS Edition
- OpenTouch Multimedia Services
- OmniPCX Enterprise Communication Server
- Government Solutions
- Business Telephony
- Unified Communications
Mairie de Montrouge's Success Story
This short case study shows how Mairie de Montrouge introduced a digital revolution serving residents and offering an intuitive system to their employees.