This article provides instructions for synchronizing Outlook Contacts in the Rainbow Office softphone.
1. Launch the Rainbow Office softphone
2. Click the Settings icon at the bottom of the Rainbow Office softphone
3. Click Contacts
4. Enable the Outlook plugin and View Outlook contacts. You must restart Microsoft Outlook after enabling both settings
5. Select Outlook for Profile, and then select the contacts folder/s that you want to sync. You may close the Settings window after selecting the folders
6. On the main app screen, click Contacts located at the top
Your Outlook contacts are found under Personal and automatically enabled. You can click on the filter icon to make sure that Outlook is enabled.
This article provides information about Rainbow Office's Park Locations feature.
This article discusses the different kinds of Call Monitoring on Desk Phone.
This article provides the information on how to configure the phone settings in the Rainbow Office web app and Phone app.
This article provides an overview of the Call Monitoring feature in Rainbow Office softphone HUD.
This article provides the steps on how to configure your caller ID settings in the Rainbow Office online account.
This article provides information about the features, benefits, availability of the Rainbow Office softphone.