This article provides instructions for synchronizing Outlook Contacts in the Rainbow Office softphone.
1. Launch the Rainbow Office softphone
2. Click the Settings icon at the bottom of the Rainbow Office softphone
3. Click Contacts
4. Enable the Outlook plugin and View Outlook contacts. You must restart Microsoft Outlook after enabling both settings
5. Select Outlook for Profile, and then select the contacts folder/s that you want to sync. You may close the Settings window after selecting the folders
6. On the main app screen, click Contacts located at the top
Your Outlook contacts are found under Personal and automatically enabled. You can click on the filter icon to make sure that Outlook is enabled.
This article provides information about the new EU Essentials offering of Rainbow Office.
This article provides information about Spectralink Multi-Cell DECT devices that can be used as a Rainbow Office phone.
This article gives information on how Users set up Call Screening feature.
This article provides instructions on how admins and users can configure the Call Flip settings on the Rainbow Office online account.
This article provides instructions for Users on how to set up the User Greeting feature.
This article provides information on how to download or listen to calls that were recorded automatically by Rainbow Office.