Sync Outlook Contacts on Rainbow Office Softphone
This article provides instructions for synchronizing Outlook Contacts in the Rainbow Office softphone.
1. Launch the Rainbow Office softphone
2. Click the Settings icon at the bottom of the Rainbow Office softphone
3. Click Contacts
4. Enable the Outlook plugin and View Outlook contacts. You must restart Microsoft Outlook after enabling both settings
5. Select Outlook for Profile, and then select the contacts folder/s that you want to sync. You may close the Settings window after selecting the folders
6. On the main app screen, click Contacts located at the top
Your Outlook contacts are found under Personal and automatically enabled. You can click on the filter icon to make sure that Outlook is enabled.
Rainbow Office with ALE SIP-DECT device integration
This article provides information about the Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise SIP-DECT offer that is compatible with the Rainbow Office offer.
Signing in to the Rainbow Office Softphone
This article shows how you can sign in to the Rainbow Office Phone for Desktop using your Google, email, number, and Single Sign-On.
Configure Speaker Settings in Rainbow Office Softphone
This article provides information on how to configure the microphone and speaker in the Rainbow Office Softphone.