An alternative IaaS financing model that adjusts to your constantly changing needs: it's network infrastructure on your terms, within your budget.
The network is the single common denominator underlying the mobile internet, IoT, big data and automation. To keep up with these trends, you must evaluate whether your current IT model can support these spiraling business needs. If it can't, can you afford the upfront expense of upgrading your entire infrastructure? An 'on demand' service could be the perfect alternative.
- CAPEX budgets are shrinking and can't support huge infrastructure investment
- Network hardware is a 'sunk cost', inflexible, and can become redundant as technologies evolve
- Your business has peaks and valleys; why should you pay for infrastructure that's not being used?
With an 'on demand' service, or IaaS, your network infrastructure becomes just another managed service: a simple monthly bill. Our Network on Demand solution provides an on-premise network backbone, LAN and Wi-Fi access, plus comprehensive management, reporting and support services.
- Lower CAPEX expenditure: Network infrastructure is now an operational expense.
- Flexibility: Change the size of the network infrastructure during its lifetime.
- Lower monthly costs: Use-based billing takes into account weekends, holidays and off-peak seasons. Pay for what you use based on how many users are connected to the network each day.
- Competitive edge: Adopt new technology faster while removing the concern of depreciating assets.
- Predictability: Network costs are consistent, easy to budget for and the expense is spread over time.
ALE delivers LAN/WLAN cloud managed services
ALE’s superior technology and unique networking portfolio is industry’s most comprehensive pay-per-use Network on Demand solution offer.