How the seamless deployment of ALE's Rainbow UCaaS platform enabled one business to reduce costs while boosting productivity.
- Country: United Kingdom
- Industry: Finance & Insurance
- Solution: Cloud Communications
Established in 1981, Bestford and Company LLP is an independent, family run business based in the North East of England. Specialising in commercial, personal, taxi, landlord, and travel insurance, their aim is to be the most respected insurance brokerage firm in the North East of England. They aim to achieve this by offering a level of personal service to their customers that sets them apart from other national insurance brokers.
User Experience Benefits:
- The Rainbow UCaaS platform has provided Bestford and Company LLP with a seamless, user-friendly experience. It offers many capabilities including instant messaging, file sharing, video conferencing, and rich wide-band audio.
- Furthermore, support is always available. ALE, Select Telecom and Nuvola Distribution are readily available to efficiently address any concerns or requests Bestford and Company LLP may have in the future.
- As a plug-and-play solution with constant remote assistance from ALE’s dedicated support desk, the process of deploying Rainbow UCaaS was straightforward. As a result, Select Telecom successfully installed the solution in a matter of hours.
- Once installed, Bestford and Company LLP immediately benefited from their new UCaaS platform and leveraged the rich telephony component, full unified communications (UC) features, and FMC capabilities that came with it.
- Designed to be acquired as-a-service, Bestford and Company LLP did not have to make any hefty upfront financial investments to acquire their new Rainbow UCaaS platform
- What’s more, they also noticed a drop in their monthly call bills as traffic is included in the Rainbow UCaaS offer and is pooled across the whole company.
- As a result, given how the business is growing rapidly, there will be no bill-shock if one person uses more of their quota than they are supposed to. However, if needed, Bestford and Company LLP can mix-and-match service plans so that they can be tailored to each user and can even increase or decrease the num