Genting Highlands Premium Outlets
Thanks to its new Unified Access solution, Genting Highlands Premium Outlets offers innovative IoT-based solutions to shoppers.
- Country: Malaysia
- Industry: Retail
- Solution: Connected Solutions and Devices, Autonomous Network, e-services
Business Partner: Radiant Communication SDN BHD
Located outside of Kuala Lumpur, Genting Highlands Premium Outlets is home to 150 designer and brand name outlet stores offering savings up to 65% off every day. The center is operated by Genting Highlands Premium Outlets Sdn Bhd and is the second center to be opened after Johor Premium Outlets.
A high-performing and secure network is a key requirement for our business. ALE offered us a robust and scalable solution that boosted infrastructure and supported our IoT objectives at the same time. The added network visibility they delivered makes all the difference.
- Located within Genting Highlands, Genting Highlands Premium Outlets experiences very high visitor footfall. The outlet required a high performance, robust and scalable network infrastructure to provide retail operations with highly available and uninterrupted access to applications, such as billing and customer management software.
- As an innovative organization, Genting Highlands Premium Outlets also wanted to prepare for the introduction of Internet of Things (IoT) based solutions to continually surpass customer expectations and create an exceptional guest experience.
- Genting Highlands Premium Outlets simplified the network and enabled the deployment of a comprehensive and robust solution with zero-touch provisioning and network automation works to simplify operations. The deployment was conducted seamlessly by the ALE Professional Services team, ensuring business continuity throughout the transition.
- The solution delivers excellent value to Genting Highlands Premium Outlets and supports day-to-day business operations.
- The reliable new network has reduced maintenance costs and lowered the incremental capital cost of future network expansion.
User experience benefits:
- The smart network enables bandwidth allocation and gives priority to designated users. Employee productivity is supported by the modern and reliable network solution.
- Thanks to the new network, customers can enjoy the benefits of innovative IoT solutions in the outlet center.
Products & Solutions
- OmniSwitch 6900 Stackable LAN Switch
- OmniSwitch 6450 Stackable Gigabit Ethernet LAN Switch
- OmniPCX Enterprise Communication Server
- Professional Services (Consult and Design, Integrate and Deploy)
- Business Telephony
- Mobile Campus
Genting Highland Premium Outlets' Success Story
This short case study explains how Unified Access is helping Genting Highlands Premium Outlets’ prepare for innovative IoT-based solutions for shoppers.