Liverpool Hospital is undergoing a major redevelopment project to meet the needs of a growing population, and to ensure it can provide up-to-date healthcare services.
- Country: Australia
- Industry: Healthcare
- Solution: Connected Solutions and Devices
As part of this project, it needed to procure a new network that would be reliable, enable fast access to high-resolution diagnostic images, and provide wireless access to medical data.
Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise provided an end-to-end system that meets our needs today, and can grow along with us as our requirements evolve. Having a very reliable high-speed network has really contributed to ourability to provide better patient care.
- Support critical healthcare applications as well as communications and security infrastructure
- Standardize and refine real-time communications to allow clinicians to work efficiently, freeing them to spend as much time as possible caring for patients
- Implement a state-of-the-art network infrastructure for both voice and data communications, including ubiquitous, fixed and wireless access to clinical applications for staff throughout the campus
- The network seamlessly connects users and systems across the hospital campus, across departments, and with independent organizations
- Reliable and secure access to electronic medical records wherever and whenever needed, at nurses’ stations or on the move with smart devices
- Staff are able to access to the information they need to make the best decisions for patients, improving communication and workflow, and reducing errors
- Single-vendor solution for network and communications leads to an overall successful implementation
Products & Solutions
- 8 Series IP Touch Phones
- OmniPCX Enterprise Communication Server
- OmniTouch 8118/8128 WLAN Handset
- Healthcare Solutions
- Business Telephony