Stahl Judenburg needed reliable and long-term viability data and communications solutions for the smooth operation of its business today and in the future.
- Country: Austria
- Industry: Manufacturing
- Solution: Autonomous Network, Business Telephony
Business Partner: Dimension Data Austria GmbH
Located in Judenburg, Styria - an Austrian town with a long tradition of stainless steel production - Stahl Judenburg GmbH has been a specialist in the field of stainless and engineering steels since 1906. Stahl Judenburg supplies its customers - renowned companies in the automotive industry, engine and plant engineering, and machine and tool manufacturing - with high quality bar steel products. With approximately 500 employees, Stahl Judenburg is one of the largest employers in the region, with sales of €107 million in 2016.
- OmniPCX Enterprise Communication Server
- OmniVista 8770 Network Management System
- OmniVista 2500 Network Management System
- OmniVista 3600 Air Manager
- IP Touch 4028 Extended Edition
- OmniSwitch 6450 Stackable Gigabit Ethernet LAN Switch
- OmniSwitch 6900 Stackable LAN Switch
- OmniAccess 4450 WLAN Controller
- OmniAccess AP205 WLAN Access Point
- OmniAccess AP215 WLAN Access Point
- Business Telephony
- Mobile Campus
- About 150 telephones are connected, many of which already benefit from the integrated IP connectivity offered by the IP Touch 4028 phones.
- The short-term goal is to switch all phones to Voice over IP (VoIP).
- The OmniVista 8770 Network Management System provides a user-friendly system, easy configuration and user administration with simplified user creation, service activation, and device mapping.
- It continuously monitors the availability and performance of the VoIP service and supports IT administrators with automated notifications.
- With the OmniVista 2500 Network Management System Stahl Judenburg can manage and control the entire LAN and wireless environment, offering an optimized reliable network platform for office and mobile applications.
- The OmniVista 3600 Air Manager reduces the operating cost of the wireless infrastructure and optimizes network performance and security.
- Built in redundancy ensures continuity of service which is key to Stahl Judenburg’s business.
- Users benefit from modern enterprise telephony and a powerful converged WLAN and LAN solution for reliable 24/7 network connectivity.