This article provides instructions for Users on how to set up the User Greeting feature.
Utilizing the User Greeting feature allows the system to play a recorded message when callers initially contact a User extension which lets them know that they have reached the right person.
1. Log in to your Rainbow Office online account.
2. Go to Settings, and then click Screening, Greeting & Hold Music.
3. Under User Hours, click the checkbox to enable User Greeting. The default greeting is the first and last name specified in User Details.
4. To change the recorded message, click Edit.
5. Click the drop-down menu under Set Greeting and select Custom. Choose your preferred method to customize the greeting:
- Phone - The system will call you on the specified or preferred number. Follow the prompts to record the greeting
- Computer Microphone - Use your connected microphone to record the greeting directly
- Importing - Upload an mp3 or wav audio file
6. Click Done.
7. Click Save.
After setting up your greeting, you can perform the following additional actions:
- Click the Play button to listen to your custom recording
- Click the Re-record button to change or replace your custom recording
- Click the Download button to download and save your custom recording to your computer
This article provides instructions on how Administrators can add a toll-free number to the Rainbow Office online account.
This article provides information about the RelayUK Calling feature in the Rainbow Office.
This article provides instructions on how administrators, call queue managers, and call queue members can change their queue and member status.
This article provides information about the new EU Essentials offering of Rainbow Office.
This article provides information about the call control support in the Rainbow Office for ServiceNow, SugarCRM, Bullhorn and Netsuite.
This article provides instructions on how to change the ownership of a Live Reports dashboard from a user who has been deleted from the Rainbow Office account.