This article provides instructions on how to set up or customize your voicemail greeting through the Rainbow Office online account.
The voicemail greeting is what callers hear when they reach your voice mailbox. Follow the steps below to set up your personalized voicemail greeting.
2. Go to Settings > Message. If you are logged in as an Administrator, click Admin Portal and switch to the My Extension view to access your Extension settings
3. Under User Hours and/or After Hours, make sure Take Messages is enabled. Click Edit below Voicemail Greeting
4. Select Custom under Set Greeting. If you have an existing greeting, click the red button first to see the recording options. Choose your preferred method to customize the greeting:
○ Phone - Choose or enter a number where the system will call you. Follow the prompts to record the greeting
○ Computer Microphone - Connect a computer microphone and record the greeting directly
○ Importing - Upload an mp3 or wav audio file
5. You can do the following actions once you have customized the greeting:
○ Click Play to listen to the custom recording
○ Click Record to change or replace the custom recording
6. Click Done
7. Click Save on the Messages page
This article provides information about Rainbow Office's Park Locations feature.
This article discusses the different kinds of Call Monitoring on Desk Phone.
This article provides the information on how to configure the phone settings in the Rainbow Office web app and Phone app.
This article provides an overview of the Call Monitoring feature in Rainbow Office softphone HUD.
This article provides the steps on how to configure your caller ID settings in the Rainbow Office online account.
This article provides information about the features, benefits, availability of the Rainbow Office softphone.