This article provides instructions on how to set up or customize your voicemail greeting through the Rainbow Office online account.
The voicemail greeting is what callers hear when they reach your voice mailbox. Follow the steps below to set up your personalized voicemail greeting.
2. Go to Settings > Message. If you are logged in as an Administrator, click Admin Portal and switch to the My Extension view to access your Extension settings
3. Under User Hours and/or After Hours, make sure Take Messages is enabled. Click Edit below Voicemail Greeting
4. Select Custom under Set Greeting. If you have an existing greeting, click the red button first to see the recording options. Choose your preferred method to customize the greeting:
○ Phone - Choose or enter a number where the system will call you. Follow the prompts to record the greeting
○ Computer Microphone - Connect a computer microphone and record the greeting directly
○ Importing - Upload an mp3 or wav audio file
5. You can do the following actions once you have customized the greeting:
○ Click Play to listen to the custom recording
○ Click Record to change or replace the custom recording
6. Click Done
7. Click Save on the Messages page
This article provides information about the new EU Essentials offering of Rainbow Office.
This article provides basic troubleshooting steps for common issues on your IP Phone and steps to resolve issues specific to your phone model. The most common issues you might encounter with your IP Phones include the inability to place or receive calls, poor audio and call quality issues, and having the wrong date and time setting on your desk phone.
This article provides information about Spectralink Multi-Cell DECT devices that can be used as a Rainbow Office phone.
This article gives information on how Users set up Call Screening feature.
This article provides instructions on how admins and users can configure the Call Flip settings on the Rainbow Office online account.
This article provides instructions for Users on how to set up the User Greeting feature.