With their updated infrastructure, Marshall is now looking into the possibility of rolling out VoIP system-wide.
- Country: United States Of America
- Industry: Education
- Solution: Mobile Campus
Marshall Independent School District is located in Marshall, Texas.
The district has 1 early childhood development center, 6 elementary schools, 2 middle schools, 1 junior high school and 1 high school.
The District also supports 3 satellite campuses and other administrative facilities.
- OmniSwitch 6900 Stackable LAN Switch
- OmniSwitch 6850E Stackable LAN Switch
- OmniSwitch 6450 Stackable Gigabit Ethernet LAN Switch
- OmniSwitch 6450-24
- Mobile Campus
- They increased capacity 100-fold, allowing for high bandwidth applications, and capability to handle mobile devices in the hands of students.
- The network infrastructure is capable of future growth and long life switches.
- They have lower power consumption for ports that in use and idle, smaller size requirements, less cooling all make for a lower operational cost for the long lifespan of their network.