SIG Combibloc Obeikan’s new site supports employee productivity with converged network and mobility solutions that can be scaled to meet future needs.
- Country: United Arab Emirates
- Industry: Manufacturing
- Solution: Business Telephony, Autonomous Network
SIG Combibloc Obeikan is one of the world's leading system suppliers of carton packaging and filling machines for beverages and food. Employees at the company’s new office are more productive, thanks to the converged network and mobility solutions implemented onsite.
- 8 Series IP Touch Phones
- OmniAccess Wireless Access Points
- OmniAccess Wireless LAN Switch
- OmniSwitch 6450
- OpenTouch Business Edition
- Business Telephony
- Converged Campus Network
- The new application-fluent network builds on convergence to offer high availability and low latency. Built-in redundancy reduces costly downtime and ensures business continuity.
- Software upgradable switches make the network easily scalable and capable of evolving to meet future needs.
- The streamlined infrastructure of the fully converged fixed and wireless networks, and converged voice and data, means lower maintenance costs.
- Users can connect their multiple devices from anywhere onsite.
- They are completely mobile and can switch calls to other devices without missing a second of their conversations.