This article provides information on how to change or update your password while logged in to the Rainbow Office online account.
Follow the steps below to change your account password:
1. Log in to the Rainbow Office online account. If you logged in using an admin account, click Admin Portal > My Extension.
2. Go to Settings > User Details.
3. Under User Details, click Change Password.
4. Enter your Current Password. This is to verify the changes you are about to make. You can click on the eye icon to toggle show/hide your password.
5. Enter the new password under New Password and Reenter New Password. Follow the Password Criteria as you type your new password.
- At least one letter (latin characters)
- At least one number (0-9)
- One Upper case letter or special character (!, @, #, $, N)
- No Sequential (1234, Abcd, 7890)
- No Repeating (222, aaa, ###)
- No Account Information (first/last name, phone number)
- Length 8-32 characters
6. Click Save.
This article provides instructions regarding the various ways on how to log in to the Rainbow Office Mobile app.
This article provides step by step instructions on how to reset your password in the Rainbow Office online account.
This article provides instructions on how to log in to the Rainbow Office online account.
This article shows how you can log in to the Rainbow Office softphone using your Rainbow Office number.
This article discusses common login issues on the Rainbow Office online account that usually occur when the login credentials are incorrect or when you are using an unsupported browser.