This article provides information that describes the Rainbow Office Mobile app for iOS.
Rainbow Office Mobile app provides a feature-rich experience that allows you to stay in the conversation, and stay productive. A Rainbow Office subscription is required for certain product features. Features will vary by product and plan. A free subscription is available with limited capabilities.
You will be able to access and configure the following when you open Rainbow Office Mobile App on your iOS device.
• Message - Access all your active conversations on the Message screen. Tap the Search or Magnifier icon to search to find any person, team or post on the Rainbow Office Mobile App. Tap the Plus button at the bottom to Create Team, Invite, or create a New Message.
● View a Message
● Send a Message
● Share a Posted File
● Save a Photo from a Conversation
● Create a Team
● Add Additional Members to a Team
● Convert a Group to a Team
● Rename a Team Name
● Remove a Member from Team
● Leave a Team
Other Features in Message
• Reply from push notifications - Respond to Rainbow Office Mobile app messages on-the-go instantly without launching the app.
• PDF / Doc viewing - Open files inside the Rainbow Office Mobile app, such as PDF and Microsoft Office documents. Share those files to other apps on your phone. Just tap on the file and open it with an app on your device.
NOTE: Your iOS device must have a recommended document viewer app installed.
• Save photos and share to other apps - Download photos in the Rainbow Office Mobile app, and share files across your other iOS apps. Tap on a photo from a conversation stream, tap once more, and then tap the More or Kebab (three vertical ellipsis) icon to Share File, Open In... or Save.
• Typing indicator - The typing indicator lets you know when someone is typing. This makes the conversation seem more like a real live conversation. It also helps avoid stepping on each other’s comments.
• Retain draft posts - Unfinished posts are saved when you leave the conversation or even when you close the Rainbow Office Mobile app.
• Phone - This is where you can dial Rainbow Office app contacts. You will also see your Voicemail, Text, and Fax.
• Video - Start, join, and schedule a meeting right from your Rainbow Office Mobile app.
• Contact - Search and view your contacts on this screen. You can also tap on respective tabs to filter Company and Personal contacts, Teams, and Other. The Other section will list your configured Page groups.
• More (three ellipses) - Tap this button to access Tasks, Team Events, Admin Tools (if you are an Administrator).
- Team Events - This summarizes all your calendar events across all of your Rainbow Office app conversations.
- Tasks - The Tasks page is your personal to-do list. A mobile version of the task list on your Dashboard from Rainbow Office online account or Rainbow Office desktop app.
- Admin Tools - This section is available to Administrators only. Admins can configure Company Call Logs, Phone System, Analytics, and Billing.
Tap on your Profile Picture to access and configure the following:
• Profile Picture - Tap to customize your profile picture.
• Name - View your name and email.
• Presence and Custom Status - Set your Presence status from your Rainbow Office Mobile app.
• Settings - Configure Notifications, Phone, Video, and Calendar Sync in this section. When you configure Notifications from your mobile device, it will also reflect on the Web or Desktop app and vice versa. Incoming call ringtones changes will only reflect on the mobile app.
• Help - View Help Articles, Send Feedback, Report Issue, or see What's New.
• About - Tap to Rate Application, view Legal, or see app Version.